What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are saved in the browser’s directories by the websites the user visits. They contain minimum quantities of information and/or instructions for the SITE which will look for and consult at each access by the user.
Cookies used by this WEBSITE
Cookies perform various functions on the SITE: they allow smoother browsing between pages, they memorise the user’s preferences and they ensure the SITE’s optimal usability. Cookies allow you to interact with the SITE in a simpler and faster way. Some of these cookies are not strictly necessary for the SITE’s functioning but let us understand which SITE areas are visited plus obtain other statistical data that lets us improve our services.
There are various types of cookies that monitor and store different activities. For simplicity’s sake, we divided them as follows so that you can decide if and how to authorise their installation:
- Technical cookies: they are mostly essential for browsing and basic functions. They improve the SITE’s functionality by storing your preferences in relation to and limited to the user’s use of the SITE.
- Third-party cookies – analysis and optimisation: these cookies are installed on the user’s computer by external site managers through the SITE and enable user behaviour analysis within the SITE. These are the classic statistical services that allow us to understand which pages are visited, the time spent there, the origin and so on.
- Third-party cookies: – marketing profiling: these cookies are installed on the user’s computer by third-party site managers through the SITE with the aim of profiling the user for promotional purposes to offer them targeted advertising.
- Third-party cookies: – social networks: social networks install cookies on the user’s computer through the voting and/or sharing buttons and/or other plugins that could be installed on the SITE. The purposes are the same as in the previous points: technical needs, analysis and profiling.
We also specify that we assimilate the following cookies to “Third-party cookies – social networks”:
- Youtube cookies: any SITE pages that incorporate Youtube videos could be used by Youtube to install its cookies. The SITE has no control over these cookies. To find out more, check the Youtube information page on the videos embedded in the Web pages.
- Adobe Flash Player cookies: Adobe Flash Player may also store information on your device. These cookies cannot be controlled via a browser. Some web browser manufacturers are developing solutions that let you control these through your browser, but currently, if you want to restrict or block Flash cookies, then you must do this via the Adobe website.
Please find below details of the cookies used and/or usable by the SITE:
How to express your consent
By browsing the SITE you express your implicit acceptance of the SITE’s cookies on your computer.
If you do not want the SITE to install cookies, profiling technicians and third parties, you can click on the reject button or you can [wpca_btn_cookiesettings]
If you want to know and manage in detail all the profiling cookies active on your computer, regardless of those installed by this SITE, you can visit this link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
Other systems for managing cookies
You can change the SITE settings for third-party cookies directly from your web browser. For the necessary information, check out the official websites and for your convenience, we have indicated the links to follow.
Managing cookies through your browser
Further information and updates
- Facebook – Informativa
- Facebook – Configurazione: accedere al proprio account
- Twitter – Informativa
- Twitter – Configurazione
- Linkedin – Informativa
- Linkeding – Configurazione
- Google+ – Informativa
- Google+ – Configurazione
- Google – Cookies
- Google – Profilazione
- Google Analytics
- Disabilitazione Google Analytics